Biyernes, Nobyembre 7, 2014

alyssa aj @ 18 :-)

HELLO BLOG AGAIN :)
what: Alyssa Aj Vergara @ 18
where: Andatoria bay resort
when: OCTOBER 4 2014

 The theme of her 18th birthday was PARIS. The ceiling was so colorful. The event starts at exactly 7pm.

 The center view of the place.. Red carpet on the way to the Debutant seat.

 Blue cakes :))

 My picture with the Debutant. 
I'am one of the 18 treasure and 18 candles. :))

 My Outfit on that night.  Boho off shoulder for my top and Skater mesh for my skirt. And a Glittering sandals.

 picture with my friends (Ana, Camille, Jaecell and RicaJean) .

 with Iris Kamille and Reggie.

 with Reggie salinas my pretty babeee..

 Wacky photo with my beloved Emotionals. ahahahah :D

 SELFIE ! Thank you Jaecell for my Make-up.

 Aj received a lot of gits and she's so thankful to have those gifts from her friends, relatives and special someone.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST BUDDY..
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento